TELS: +52 (434) 342 78 01 - +52 (434) 342 51 52
CALLE ESPEJO 160 PÁTZCUARO, MICHOACÁN. C.P. 61600
Hotel Estancia de la Era is located in the heart of Pátzcuaro (5 min. walk from the main plaza), one of the most magical places in Mexico, surrounded by lush, natural scenery and a 16th Century colonial architecture. The balance between the city and nature provides the perfect setting for a peaceful relaxation. Your stay includes wonderful amenities while you enjoy the magic of this historic place.
Created by the sculptress Guillermina Díaz-Barriga for those who seek tranquility and harmony in every corner.
Estancia de la Era, a hotel with charm.
- Continental breakfast
- Fireplace in every room
- Wireless access and cable television
- Hypoallergenic pillows and luxurious down comforters
- Lounge with fireplace and view
- Local guide service
- Off-street, secure parking for 30 pesos/night
• Smoking is permitted only in designated areas
• Special rate for the "Day of the Dead", 3 nights minimum stay.
This is a beautiful king size room and our most spacious, situated in a separate area of the hotel.
This is a beautiful upstairs room and one of our most spacious, with a king size bed and a balcony to the street.
This is our brightest upstairs room with a king size bed.
Pavoreales is a beautiful upstairs room with a balcony with a view to the street and a queen size bed.
Colibríes is a beautiful downstairs room with a queen size bed.
Garzas is a beautiful downstairs room with a full size bed.
ESTANCIA DE LA ERA
A hotel with charm
• 5 minutes walk from the main Plaza
• Across the street parking lot